Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
We are looking for a NI MECHANICAL INFIELD OPERATOR for a project in Olkiluoto. Job start as soon as possible and estimated duration is one year.
Main tasks include
- Realize a nuclear risk analysis (for line-up, corrective maintenance, for ex)
- Analyse the incidental statement of the plant, are able to conduct the plant in a safe state
- Nuclear safety managemen
- Ability to drain fill and vent system
- Previous experience in PWR NPP operation
- Nuclear safety knowledge on PWR (operation)
- RP knowledge (in PWR plant in operation), knowledge for operation (operator round, lineup,blocking, technical specification, plant state check, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English required, ability with French or German would be a plus.
For more information please contact Nipromec Groupin HR Assistant Viliina Salminen, tel. 050 464 8350.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2019 Nipromec Group turnover was 16 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi