Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a turbine, feed water and condensate system related PROCESS SPECIALISTS for a project in Helsinki. The estimated starting date is in the autumn.
Main tasks include
- To review basic design documentation
- to follow up that the design will be done in accordance with laws, regulations and standards
- to follow up that supplier fulfils his EPC contract obligations
- to identify possible flaws in design solutions
- To provide process knowledge and support to the review team
- At least couple of years of experience of power plants
- Competence in process engineering and experience of steam turbines
- Navisworks experience seen as advantage
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing
- Non-disclosure agreement needed from persons involved with the work
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Coordinator Melina Valliluoto, tel. +358(0)50 431 1394.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2019 Nipromec Group turnover was 16 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com