Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a PTW OFFICE MANAGER DEPUTY for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is until 1/2021.
Main tasks include
- Leading the PTW team
- Work planning within PTW
- Analysis of blocking mistakes/writing and follow up of QNI’s
- Write/update of PTW procedures
- Training of the PTW team and of Infield Operators
- Define draining, filling, venting and requalification of systems
- Technical clarification of work orders/Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings/simulations.
- Execution of blockings and simulations.
- Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation and Commissioning units
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
- Degree in Engineering
- Leadership skills
- 10 years’ experience in nuclear power plants
- 5 years’ experience with electrical work orders and blockings
- Detailed knowledge about the electrical and I&C documentation of the EPRs
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Fluent English, ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Coordinator Melina Valliluoto, tel. +358(0)50 431 1394.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2018 Nipromec Group turnover was 15 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com