Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a I&C TXP MAINTENANCE ENGINEER for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is 11 months.
Main tasks include
- Planning (preparation):
- Review engineering deliveries for completeness and correctness according to changes expected to grant approval for implementation on site
- Prepare/Update Maintenance instructions with regards to EOMM applicable revision
- Carry on the risk assessment for a safe execution of the tasks
- Definition and preparation of the resources needed (Spare parts, tools) on site
- Participation in the review of the TXP Maintenance equipment and peripheral testing devices required for the tests
- Implement engineering changes on site according to the change management procedures in force with regards to traceability requirements
- Review of the Maintenance instructions and equipment configuration – scripts and testing tools to be implemented for the execution of the periodic tests
- Execution of the periodic tests/ Preventive maintenance tasks under the supervision of the system leader
- Assistance to the preparation of the work reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
- Support to troubleshooting activities, if any
- Control and monitoring:
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her section leader and I&C Maintenance manager
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
- Master’s degree
- Experience in Maintenance
- Experience in a production facility or power plant would be a plus.
- Knowledge of I&C TXP HW
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good relational and communication skills and oral expression & writing skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Coordinator Melina Valliluoto, tel. +358(0)50 431 1394.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2018 Nipromec Group turnover was 15 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com