Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
We are looking for a CONTRACT CLOSURE ORDER MANAGER for a project in Olkiluoto. The estimated duration of this position is 6 months.
Main tasks include
- Management of EDG going contract:
- Organizing and ensuring leadership of weekly meetings with the supplier
- Issuing the minute of meeting
- Allocate actions to other project stakeholders and follow that answering to the supplier is due time requested
- Monitoring with the help of expediter that the predicted delivery of spare parts happen on time with the relevant documentation
- As the Member of the contract closure team:
- Analyze the contracts allocated based on the contract closure procedure
- Populate the Contract Closure Tool database and ensure follow up of on going actions
- Handle in transverse mode with Supplier Doc Check Team and Engineering difficult issues that could happen to reach closure status
- Providing legal support to Supply Chain department:
- Writing official channel
- Providing support for ongoing claim
- Legal or commercial degree
- MS Office skills
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Good organizing skills
For more information please contact Nipromec Groupin HR Coordinator Elina Mäkelä, tel. +3568 (50) 408 9738.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2018 Nipromec Group turnover was 15 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi