Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
We are looking for a TECHNICAL ASSISTANT for Nuclear Safety for a project in Olkiluoto. The estimated duration of this position is 12 months.
Main tasks include
- review, update and/or draft technical procedures, instructions, notes
- access, handles and update data within databases
- investigate unexpected events in the field
- perform flash observation in the field
- organize meetings or workshops and draft minutes of meetings
- draft, update and/or follow up action plans
- communicate with other staff
- other related tasks
- junior engineer or experienced technician with relevant background
- minimum 2 years of experience in Nuclear Safety, Radiation Protection and/or HSE
- ability to work in highly regulated industrial environment
- good communication skills
- good knowledge of MS Office
- fluent written and spoken English skills (additional Finnish or French appreciated)
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Coordinator Elina Mäkelä, tel. +358 (0)50 408 9738.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2018 Nipromec Group turnover was 15 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi