Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a FME SUPERVISOR for a project in Olkiluoto. The estimated duration of this position is 7 months.
Main tasks include
- Monitor the effective implementation of FME procedures
- Perform FME inspections on site report deviation
- Assign observes deviations to the concerned departments for corrective action
- Keep follow-up to ensure the corrective actions are implemented
- Prepare FME reports and documentation
- Assist in FME post incident analysis
- Maintain the FME tools and equipment storage
- Implement immediately FME protections when needed
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Ability to read isometric drawings
- Excellent English language skills. Other language skills are beneficial
- Good user of MS Office tools
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active, positive and result oriented approach.
- Ability to adapt in multi-cultural working environment
- Prior OL3 experience will be and advantage.
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Coordinator Elina Mäkelä, tel. +358 (0)50 408 9738.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2018 Nipromec Group turnover was 15 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com