Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a NUCLEAR SAFETY ENGINEER for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is 6 months.
Main tasks include
- review, update, and / or draft technical procedures, instructions, notices... (Word)
- access, handle and update data within databases (Excel, Access),
- investigate unexpected events in the field,
- perform flash observations in the field,
- organize meetings or workshops and draft minutes of meetings,
- draft, update and/or follow up action plans,
- communicate with other internal and external staff by means of phone, emails (Outlook), visual messages and / or presentations (Powerpoint),
- other related tasks as required by the team.
- The position requires a sufficient level of autonomy in the planning and performance of daily tasks. An initial support and guidance will be provided by the team members during the first weeks following the appointment.
- Pressurized Water Reactor knowledge (general description, main process systems, operation modes…)
- Practical experience in risk assessment activities and practical knowledge of nuclear safety regulations and guidelines
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of Nuclear Safety Culture
- Practical experience of root cause analysis and corrective and preventive actions proposals, and follow-up of action plans
- Good command of technical English (written and spoken),
- Good command of MS Office software
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Coordinator Melina Valliluoto, tel. +358(0)50 431 1394.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2018 Nipromec Group turnover was 15 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com