Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a I&C OVERALL COMMISSION ENGINEER for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is 11 months.
Main tasks include
Together with the Process, Overall, or Architecture Commissioning Engineer:
- Perform a review of the commissioning schedule to identify tests to be prepared
- Identify the equipment involved in the tests and their expected status
- Check if any interlocks which could block the test and identify measures to ensure execution of the test (simulations/scripts/temporary modifications)
- Check plant condition at the time of the test and test boundaries, including active simulation/temporary modifications.
- Plan an I&C test preparation task in the overall commissioning schedule to cover the implantation of simulations/temporary modification
- Implement requested simulation after impact analysis on running process systems
- Request 1/0 cards availability according to components involved in the tests to the I&C system leaders
- Support process or overall tests according to applicable procedures under the Process, Overall, or Architecture CE supervision
- Record any simulation change during test execution according to traceability procedures in force
- Provide a support for logic troubleshooting whenever function tests are failing
- Remove simulations related to test after execution
- Enforcement of the IT-Security and HSE rules including applicable PTT / PTW processes
Control and monitoring:
- Retrieve and review periodically the list of implemented simulation/temporary simulation with the Process commissioning engineer for the systems in charge of to identify and removed outdated.
- Inform Process, Overall, or Architecture CE in case of any deviation in simulation list/state
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her activities
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
The completion of the commissioning activities related to the entrusted activities is sanctioned by following events:
- Simulations are removed after tests execution
- I&C related information are provided to Process, Overall, or Architecture commissioning engineer for test report completion
- Open points are recorded in the Open point tracking tool
- Degree in Engineering
- The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion of one of the following product lines according to his / her missions on site:
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools
- Tec4function tool
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System
- AS 6208 (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- OS 670 Diagnosis system
- Fluent English required, ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Coordinator Melina Valliluoto, tel. +358(0)50 431 1394.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2018 Nipromec Group turnover was 15 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com