Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
We are looking for a FME SUPERVISOR for a project in Olkiluoto. The estimated duration of this position is until 31.08.2021.
Main tasks include
- Monitor the effective implementation of FME procedures
- Perform FME inspections on site report deviation
- Provide guidance to the work supervisors for FME procedure application
- Assign observes deviations to the concerned departments for corrective action
- Keep follow-up to ensure the corrective actions are implemented
- Manage the storage and maintenance of FME tools and equipment
- Prepare FME reports and documentation
- Assist in FME post incident analysis
- Maintain the FME tools and equipment storage
- Implement immediately FME protections when needed
- Coordinate and organize the FME training
- Update FME daily site walk database
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Excellent English language skills. Other language skills are beneficial
- Good user of MS Office tools
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active, positive and result oriented approach
- Ability to adapt in multi-cultural working environment
- Ability to absorb the pressure with time management skills
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2018 Nipromec Group turnover was 15 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi