Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for COMMISSIONING INSPECTOR for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration until 30.06.2019.
The Commissioning Inspector will be in charge of following activities:
- Communicate directly to relevant partners (Engineering, Commissioning, Quality…) all essential information related to the quality of the realization and to the performances of the surveyed entity (notably in the case of difficulties considered likely to impact directly the schedule).
- Review and approve the follow-up documents.
- Participate in the kick-off meeting and, for the quality aspect, verify the prerequisites to the launching of operations (coherence and independence of the organization, content of the applicable documents, validity and field of qualifications, control equipment and resources of the sub-contractors).
- Apply the customers notification points on the follow-up documents, in accordance with the surveillance plans, or check that they include the owner and customer notifications defined in the GIP.
- Execute the surveillance actions required by the surveillance plan of an order, with the Surveillance Guides to judge the conformity of the product, or activity.
- Fill in the Surveillance Guides (SG) with results of the surveillance actions, showing and justifying the fulfilment of the scheduled surveillance actions.
- Apply on the sub-contractor’s documents which have been the subject of a surveillance action, the date of surveillance, the visa and the stamp/name of the Inspector. The values measured, which have been the object of verification by the Inspector, may be identified on the reports of the sub-contractor by the surveillance date, the visa and the stamp/name of the Inspector.
- Detect and/or record the non-conformance for all contractual criteria that has not been respected (equipment or document), then in the limits of the delegations that are given to the Inspector, request the opening of a customer non-conformance form (NCR/DR). Collaborate to the treatment of non-conformance with the dedicated unit, taking into account the demands of the customer and of the Safety Authorities. Confirm the closure of the customers non conformance.
- Issue the customers Observation Notice for all inappropriate actions and/or for all results imperfectly controlled by the sub-contractor or the surveyed entity to reach the conformity demonstration/assessment.
- Review the Erection Completion Certificates with the verification of the End of Erection Reports and the Hand Over Certificates of the radiographic films.
- Review the Test Reports, participate in the treatment of the customer’s demands (response to the observations).
- Insure the conditioning methods and the packaging of the radiographic films, issue of QR for material arrived at site without inspection at supplier premises.
- Perform receiving inspection at OL3 warehouse.
Technical knowledge required:
- Knowledge / practice of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Knowledge and practice of the Nuclear Quality Reference standards (50-C-Q, GS-R-3, etc..),
- Ability to understand quickly project requirements (e.g. project specifications), related codes / standards and the application of YVL guides.
- 5 years of experience minimum in inspection on nuclear construction site in the following inspection fields (one or several field under can be requested by the purchase order): Civil work, Coating and corrosion protection, Mechanical, Welding, Piping, Non Destructive Tests (NDT), Electrical, Instrumentation and Control, Commissioning.
- Good knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as of Acrobat.
- Fluent English is required. Ability with Finnish, French and or German will be considered and advantage.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com