Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a PREPARATION AND METHOD ENGINEER for a project in Olkiluoto. The work starts as soon as possible and estimated ending duration is 6 months.
Main task will include:
- Plan and prepare field activities for mechanical maintenance (HVAC, pump equipment) , temporary modifications (electromechanical) and their restoration after use
- Issue procedures, drawings, and instructions incl. required spare parts related to temporary modifications / final installation
- To respect the requirements of Technical Specifications
- Review Maintenance Work Reports
- Ensuring the application of safety, security and environmental standards, guidelines and rules
The following general and technical background is expected:
At least 3 years of experience as maintenance Method Engineer for mechanical works, mechanical engineering or experience as field supervisor/technician. Exposure to facets of plant operation, maintenance outages, preparation, coordination and field supervision of planned work and Permit-to-Work implementation. Experience in procedure and instructions writing (required for creating maintenance instructions).
- Engineering degree/diploma with an emphasis on Mechanical Engineering (or similar) or experienced Technician with an Mechanical or Electromechanical background
- Understanding of technical documentation for power plant components
- Experience of maintenance / mechanical works, specialist work experience is an advantage
- Procedure / instruction compliance and good communicator and coordinator skills
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations, maintenance, and/or procedural planning
- Knowledge of power plant, system and process engineering, commissioning procedures and organization
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com