N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere, Helsinki and Pyhäjoki.
We are looking for a CONTRACT CLOSURE MANAGER for a project in Olkiluoto.
Main tasks include:
- In charge of supplier contracts under closure process.
- Follow the actions to be taken during the process in coordination with project stakeholder and suppliers.
- Ensure that all the pre-requisites are met to proceed to the closure (PAC/FAC/Light Process).
- Communication and contract skills (contract understanding, bonds, reports,…).
- Coordinate tasks in relation with:
- SDCT for documentation to be request to supplier
- Engineering and quality department
- Cost Control department
- Engineering or business degree (electrical, mechanical, industrial or similar)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Experience from Supply-Chain
- Ability to coordinate and moderate discussions on technical and commercial issues of average complexity
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Assistant Viliina Salminen, tel. +358 50 464 8350.
The position requires an approved personal security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec GmbH, Nipromec Sweden Ab, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services units. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and ISO 45001 certificates. 2020 Nipromec Group turnover was 19 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi