N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere, Helsinki and Pyhäjoki.
We are looking for a MATERIAL CONTROLLER for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and the estimated duration is until 31.05.2022.
Main tasks include:
- Perform receiving inspection of incoming deliveries;
- Prepare discrepancy reports, as necessary;
- Updating Warehouse TOOLS according to discovered discrepancies;
- Prepare, fill out Receiving Inspection documents upon delivery inspection and inform Q&E team on further proceeding;
- Unwrapping and opening crates, packing/repacking, planning and organizing of storing of goods;
- Ensure proper storage and handling of material in stock, as well as support of in time receipt of needed equipment/material available in stock as requested for handover from site teams, in compliance with respective site material handling process;
- Support handover of material and equipment to requester;
- Take due care of all material and properties;
- Maintain high quality level of site material related data in project software tool/s/;
- Organize and carry out inventory upon request by Material & Warehouse line management;
- Follow-up/update of warehouse inventory overview;
- Follow-up/update of transport overview (incoming, outgoing);
- Maintain updated warehouse inventory;
- Understanding of technical documentation
- Computer literacy in MS-office and databases
- Understanding of quality documentation and certificates
- Good written and spoken English
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Assistant Viliina Salminen, tel. +358 50 464 8350.
The position requires an approved personal security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec GmbH, Nipromec Sweden Ab, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services units. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and ISO 45001 certificates. 2020 Nipromec Group turnover was 19 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi