Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for COMMISSIONING MANAGERS for our clients to several projects globally. The estimated duration is 9 months.
Your role is to manage and lead commissioning, performance tests and handing over activities. You also lead commissioning team at site.
Main tasks include:
- Prepare and finalize the Commissioning Plan
- Prepare and maintain commissioning time schedule
- Organize start-up and tests of equipment within the scope of the contract
- Ensure that commissioning plan and performance tests procedures are followed according to safe practices
- Safeguard the compliance with EHS policies and minimize risks during commissioning
- Ensure that all test results are documented and reported according to instructions
- Ensure that safe and calibrated test equipment are used
- Ensure that all required documents are submitted and signed by the client for taking over of the plant
- Ensure safe and reliable function of the plant and equipment
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Negotiating and organizing skills, problem solving ability
- Understanding of cultural differences
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in German and English, in speaking and writing
- MS Office knowledge
We can offer:
- Interesting project in an international environment
- Job opportunities also after the assignment
For more information please contact Nipromec Group Recruitment Consultant Minna Juutilainen, tel. +358 50 465 3077.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec GmbH, Nipromec Sweden Ab, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services units. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and ISO 45001 certificates. 2020 Nipromec Group turnover was 19 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com