Recruiting top talent is the source of Nipromec’s growth. If you are motivated and seeking an international career in a developing and global company, contact us. You are offered a dynamic and continuously growing organization in Nipromec’s international team.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
We are looking for a OBSOLESCENCE SUPPORT for a project in Olkiluoto, work would start at 1.9.2021 and duration is until 28.2.2022.
Main tasks include:
- Support obsolescence manager
- Support Supply Chain to follow the obsolescence process
- Propose process improvement
- Identify the obsolescence cases
- Remind Sub-Suppliers about their contractual obligations for obsolescence notification
- Support Buyer team to prepare the obsolescence dossier
- Piloting the sub-contracting company who will monitor the potential future obsolescence
- Follow-up of obsolescence topics (exhaustive list and progress)
- Draft of obsolescence notification channels toward Customer
- Reply to questions raised by Customer
- Ability to understand complexes processes quickly
- Agile with Office tool (Excel, databases).
- Engineering background in order to be able to understand the main equipment and SP present in a nuclear power plant
- Nuclear experience (> 3 years)
For more information please contact Nipromec Group HR Assistant Viliina Salminen, tel. +358 (0)504643580.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec GmbH, Nipromec Sweden Ab, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services units. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2020 Nipromec Group turnover was 19 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi